New Grammar School Ismaning
04 · 2014
After studies and preliminary design for the conversion of the former Telekom telecommunication school in Ismaning (designed/built 1989-1994 by K+P) in to a grammar school with 800 pupils K+P accomplished the building permissions for the conversion.
After the decisions of the preliminary design the new grammar school will be redesigned on the basis of a so called “Classic Plus” concept.
- Location: Seidl-Kreuz-Weg 11, 85737 Ismaning
- Client: Local community Ismaning, Germany
- Services: Studies, Prelimary and Final Design, Building Permission
- Planning: 2014 - 2015
- Completion: approx. 07/2017
- Gross floor area: approx. 25,350 m²
- Floor area: approx. 25,350 m²
- Gross volume: approx. 100,000 m³