Office Building Tech Data Munich · Refurbishment of the foyer and canteen
11 · 2014
After a short and intensive planning phase the refurbishment in the office building Kistlerhofstrasse 75 started in June 2014. Koch+Partner was responsible for the transformation of the foyer and the canteen. In addition the landings of the staircases and the offices were redesigned.
The overall visual appearance, developed by the Büro für Gestaltung Wangler & Abele, completes the new design.
The refurbishment took place during operation and was completed in autumn 2014.
Project figures and facts:
- Location: Kistlerhofstrasse 75, D-81379 Munich
- Client: JP Morgan, Asset Management, Junghofstr. 14, 60311 Frankfurt am Main
- Contact: Matthias Heller / JPM
- Planning: K+P Architekten und Stadtplaner GmbH Koch • Voigt •Zschornack
Ismaninger Str. 57,D- 81675 Munich
- Scope of work: Lph 01-08 – All planning stages including tender documents and site supervision
- Gross floor area: 1,400 sqm
- Planning: 03/2014 - 06/2014
- Construction: 06/2014 - 10/2014
- Total budget: Including planning fees, approx. 1 m Euros