Barrier-free housing Siegertsbrunn
03 · 2014
After being awarded the first prize in a private competition, organized by the association “Zukunft-trotz-Handicap e.V.”, Koch+Partner were commissioned in March 2014 to build a barrier-free residential home in Höhenkirchen-Siegertsbrunn, financed by the parents of the young adolescents. The aim of the project is to provide a future-oriented building with an attractive atmosphere for their children.
The residents should be able to spend all stages of life in this newly created environment with enjoyable living spaces, indoors and outdoors, and should furthermore be able to create their daily life in a positive way. A new building with 26 apartments (4 flat-sharing-communities) will be developed with common rooms, multi-functional rooms, and wellness- and therapy area.
Project facts and figures:
- Location: D-85635 Höhenkirchen-Siegertsbrunn, Konzellerstraße
- Client: ZTH Wohnheim GmbH & Co.KG
- Services: Lph 1-8 – Preliminary design, Final design to Project Supervision
- Gross floor area: approx. 2,300 sqm
- Gross volume: approx. 6,531 cbm
- Plot size: approx. 1,500 sqm
- Planning: 03/2014 – 07/2016
- Completion: planned 06/2017